Before entering the salon please read the following information!
- Only 3 clients are allowed in the salon at any time, if you have an appointment please arrive on time for your allocated time slot and no earlier, as you may not be able to wait in the salon.
- Please do not bring any one else to your appointment including children.
- Only bring essential items to your appointments, such as a small handbag, purse, phone & Keys.
- When entering the salon please use the hand sanitiser provided.
- All clients are required to wear a face mask, unless you are unable to due to a medical condition such as Asthma, If you do not have your own face masks these can be purchased in the salon for £1
- If you are unwell, have symptoms of COVID-19 or have recently tested positive for COVID-19, please do not come to the salon until you have been well for a period of 14 days.
- Please do not come into the salon if you have returned from a a country in the last 14 days that requires you to self isolate.
- Please do not come into the salon if you have been requested to self isolate
- Please adhere to social distancing guidelines at all times, where possible.
- Our Therapist's reserve the right to refuse treatment if we feel you are not following any of the above guidelines or appear unwell.
These guidelines are in place to protect ourselves, clients and families, thank you for you understanding and helping us stay safe.